These are a few of my favourite
things blogs (at the moment).
I admit that some of the blogs I read fall out of my favour. Or the authors do not write something for quite some time (that holds a familiar tone..LOL). What can I say, I’m flighty at times.
Nonetheless, these are the blogs that I am enjoying. Some do belong to friends and others do not. Perhaps you will some in here that can enjoy.
My favourite blogs:
1. Bootsnall – Actually, I prefer their website as it is a cornucopia of information for the indie traveler. Their blog is usually a brief statement of their Twitter chats or snippets of what is on their website
5. E-Tramping – I learned of this blog from Instagram. The duo of Agness and Cez posted some great photos there and I began to follow them. Their profile has a link to their blog and here I am, a fan of their work.
Others I enjoy:
7. Wandering Sasquatch – Inspired by his wife’s blog (So Many Places, mentioned above) Brian started his own blog about their travel and the ever elusive sasquatch.
8. World Wide Walkaboot – Written by one of my Couch Surfing friends, Ryan and his GF Christie, I have followed their adventures over the past year.
9. Cape to Kathmandu – Alpheus is an acquaintance I made through a mutual Couch Surfing friend and learned of his blog on Facebook. He traveled a portion of this trip with his friends through Africa. The photos alone make this blog worth reading.
10. The Bright Side – Another Couch Surfing aquaintance, Chloe has a refreshing and funny writing style. Although I have not seen her in years I do enjoy reading about her life tales.
11. Secrets In My Suitcase – Just as I was getting to know Rolla she packs up her husband and herself all the way to Paris. Partly jealous and partly sad she left I am following her on her blog.
The Nectar Collective
My Mom Is A Whack Job
A Moving Story
To Be and Not To Buy
Please leave a reply