HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Yep, today is my birthday. If you are new here then you should know that LOOOOVE my birthday. Always have, even as kid. Now I’m just a grown-up kid. I do not feel my age and fortunately enough, I do not look my age (thanks mom and dad).
As many of you know, I am not shy about announcing and celebrating my birthday, as I mentioned here. So I would like to share my plans for the day weekend.
1. I took 2 days off work plus it’s a non-work weekend. That means 4 days off!
2. Today I will cash in on birthday freebies: brekkie at Denny’s, free tea at Blenz, and a free burger at either Red Robin or Vera’s Burgers. I am also getting my hair coloured so I will be pampered. Tonight will be the really fun part – getting dressed up and having drinks at a swanky hotel bar. We will head to Reflections at the Rosewood’s Hotel Georgia. This will be different from years past as I am a casual pub girl. I hope I fit in!
3. Friday will see some more pampering. I intend to redeem my free pedicure coupon. Then I will head home to prepare a scrumptious meal for some of my nearest and dearest friends. I wish I could invite more but, alas, my small bachelor apartment can accommodate only a few. I am at capacity as it is. It’ll be a great girls’ night in.
4. Saturday night will be another the big celebration. I have reserved space at Red Card Sports Pub for an evening of drinks, perhaps dancing and fantastic camaraderie. If it is anything like years past it will be a great time.
5. Sunday I am fairly certain I will be recovering from a hangover…
So there you have it. The plans for my special day. I will post photos down the line of the memories that will be made.
Below please find a few photos of some of my past birthdays. I wish I had more but many are pre-digital.
|My first birthday and I’m already celebrating|
|A birthday while studying massage years ago|
|Most memorable birthday – on top of the Eiffel Tower|
|I climbed that tower on my birthday!|
|A couple years back and I met Captain Morgan
and borrowed his hat!