50 Questions eh? Sure, why not?! I am obliging to Jules request over at My Mom Is A Whack Job to copy and answer these and link back to her. Keeping in the same spirit, you do the same.
Okay, here goes:
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes yes yes! On stuff, alone, mixed in a pasta sauce etc. I love most every cheese and have an unnatural addiction to it
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Sure. Oddly enough, Vancouver is well known for Japa Dogs but I have never had one.
7. What is your lucky number? 9 – The fact that it is 5 times in my birth date seems significant to me (that’s including the century, year, month, day and hour)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and tea (tea usually on days off so I can enjoy it and not gulp it down).
9. Can you do push-ups? I can usually do some modified ones (knees bent) and maybe 1 military style one. But many years ago when I was slim and strong I could do 30 – 50 military style push-ups ~sigh~
10. What’s your favourite meal? Oh so many to choose from. Of dishes I make myself it would be my variation of chicken piccata with rice and warm green beans in a homemade vinaigrette dressing. As for restaurants, probably the (veggie) tacos at La Taqueira.
11. What’s your favourite piece of jewelry? Uh…I dunno. I do not really wear jewelry (I’d be such a cheap girlfriend/wife). I guess my nose ring, which is actually an $8 piece of glass, cause I wear it all the time.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I would guess so. I am an RMT (Registered Massage Therapist) and my patients always tell me they love coming to see me.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? That I have no follow through on things that I want to accomplish. I try and plan and my resolve lasts only a short while. I annoy myself all the time.
15. Middle name? Liisa
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Diet Coke, Beer (namely IPAs – that is India Pale Ale for you non-beer drinking freaks)
21. Favourite place to be? Where I am wanted.
23. Favorite place to go? The whole wide world
24. What is your most recurring dream? I have two. One used to be never getting on a plane for some reason or other – it was an awful dream. That has since changed in the past couple months and I dream of visiting other countries. The second one is that my friends hate me and want nothing more to do with me.
25. Introvert or extrovert? Both, I love being around people but I need my time away from the people I know. But I can not be without some sort of contact with people even if that means the transit driver or store clerk etc
26. What colour shirt are you wearing? Not a shirt – pj top that is gray
28. Can you whistle? Yeah I am not to bad at it
29. Favorite colour? Blue
30. Would you be a pirate? Meh – maybe for Hallowe’en
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t
32. Favorite girl’s name? Piper – I liked it so much I named my cat that (after all she is a very pretty and “girly” cat).
33. Favorite boy’s name? Dane but I liked that name before I ever heard of Dane Cook and I can’t stand him.
34. Who is your loudest friend? I have several.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? N/A as I have no pockets on my pj’s
36. Last thing that made you laugh? News clip about Rob Ford getting enough to “eat”
37. Bed sheets as a child? I don’t remember
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Whiplash from a car accident
39. Do you love where you live? Apartment wise – I like it and it works for now. City wise – yes, I love Vancouver but am ready to see the world.
40. How many TVs are in your house? One and it takes up a lot of room in my small space
41. What is your worst habit? Eating junk food waaay too much.
42. How many dogs do you have? Zero – I am a cat person
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh come on…nobody like the big fat girl (I’ve actually been told that…more than once). At least it keeps the *ssholes away
44. Do you own slippers? No
45. What is your favorite book? A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith and the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
46. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&Ms but I am not supposed to eat them ‘cuz I am allergic to red and yellow food dye (my system does not like that at all) so basically Dairy Milk and Lindt chocolates.
47. What is your favorite sports team? Vancouver Canucks
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have never thought about it.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? “Move cat, cuz I really need to pee.”